|Job title:||PNC Trainer and Software Consultant|
|Location:||Tunstall Healthcare (UK) Ltd|
|Hours:||37.5 hours per week|
|Contract duration:||12 months |
|Contract type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Main purpose of role:|
The role is home-based with regular visits to head office and responsibilities to deliver tailored training solutions and programmes relating to company products across the UK and internationally with specific attention to a dedicated assigned region.
You will be involved in the full training life-cycle from TNA through delivery to completion and evaluation.
The role is primarily on customer sites, working within consultancy change management and training delivery whilst also the proactive generation of new business and the expansion of existing business, maintaining reputation.
|Key responsibilities and results areas:|
To train on and assist customers with an understanding of the PNC and all Tunstall software solutions they have purchased. This will include:
- Offer training and advice regarding Tunstall monitoring centre products and their use, including PNC, Service Manager, Information Manager and software solutions.
- Provide support/advice matching products with requirements
- Consult with customers to identify processes and gaps to enable use of purchased products
- assist in the development of processes and procedures
- Develop reports and or extract data to enable report production
- Instruct on the use of Tunstall products and their integration into a whole lifecare service
- Support customers in the on-going development of FAQ’s and internal reference guides and training materials
- Identify and report on progress made at individual customer locations
- Keep knowledge of other company products and services up-to-date
- Represent the Department/Company professionally during meetings or visits with internal or external customers and contacts.
|Knowledge, skills and experience competencies:|
- Good coaching and mentoring skills
- Excellent listening skills.
- Self-motivated with a positive and progressive attitude to achieving key fundamental targets and objectives.
- Good interpersonal skills – diplomatic, encouraging, patient.
- Full UK driving licence
- Flexible and able to travel
- Good demonstratable analytical and communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Process mapping and redesign
- Product identification/Solution alignment
- CIPD or equivalent Membership
- TAP or equivalent qualification
- Educated to HNC/D level or equivalent in IT Training
- Experience in dealing with the introduction of new products/processes/services
- Training experience within Public Sector.
- Knowledge of Telecare solutions/products
- Exposure to an alarm receiving centre or call centre environment
- Travel and experience of working a geographical area
The PNC suite is one of the core solutions that Tunstall takes to market. This revenue stream is strategically important to our UK and international market growth.
Tunstall is the leading developer and provider of Monitoring solutions. We integrate third party and Tunstall products to deliver a total lifecare solution to customers.
This role is a key function within the PNC and Software Consultancy training team focussing on successful customer project implementation through an increase in knowledge of the service between customers and Tunstall.
The key objective is to improve knowledge of our product and services to enable customer staff to be self sufficient in the role they play in delivering the appropriate solution to end users in a safe and efficient manner.