· Have proven experience of developing excellent content and social media
· Be skilled in forward planning and content calendars, but also quick to think on your feet and the ability to work to tight deadlines
· A good technical understanding of websites
· A very good understanding of Google Analytics and social media reporting
· A good understanding of search engine optimization and content strategy
· Strong knowledge of social media management and creative ideas to keep content fresh and drive referrals
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Proven track record at delivering projects on time, budget and quality
· Working knowledge of the NHS, housing and social care systems at a National and Regional levels.
· A quick thinker, who can spot opportunities, be adaptable and be flexible to rise to new challenges.
High degree of personal initiative and ability to work well as part of a team.