|Job title:||Territory Product Marketing Manager|
|Location:||Tunstall Healthcare (UK) Ltd|
|Salary:||£45,000 - £55,000|
|Main purpose of role:|
Ensures the needs of customers in the UK market are fully understood, this takes the form of
- What products are required in the portfolio.
- Target Customers
- The channels to market
- Pricing / Cost proposition
- Acts as the Voice of the Customer.
Responsible for the territory product/solutions roadmap.
Ensure the UK & ERL requirements are clearly reflected and integrated into Group Marketing roadmaps– so ensuring that the Group’s product portfolio evolves to meet the UK market needs.
Where the requirement is not currently in the I&D roadmap, work with Group Marketing and the organisation to source a suitable third party offering.
Manages the overall product and service portfolio for the local market, including the commercial performance.
|Key responsibilities and results areas:|
- Works with the UK management and sales and marketing teams to define and manage the customer requirements, products, services, solutions, pricing and territory roadmap.
- Regularly researches customer requirements and market information, defines the territory product and solutions roadmap and regularly communicates these insights to Group Marketing so that they can consider changes to the group portfolio.
- Owns the territory roadmap
- Develops business cases for new products and services, together with Group Marketing Team, based on reliable local data and customer insight.
- Reviews and measures the overall commercial performance and viability of products and services and acts to ensure the correct mix. Recommends when products and services should no longer be offered. Works with Group Marketing to ensure the centrally defined roadmap meets the local territory needs and acts to influence and remedy this, if this is not the case.
- Takes the lead role in organising new product and service launches for the UK ensuring the UK business is fully prepared to both deliver, sell and support the proposition utilising the ‘Ready for Service’ process.
- Works with the Local and Group Marketing teams to ensure appropriate collateral is in place to launch products and to enable the Sales teams to sell all products and services on an ongoing basis.
- Where a local solution is required to provide a specific product or service (i.e. requirements outside that provided by Group Marketing) develops a business case, proposition strategy, commercial terms and marketing strategy for such a product.
- Conducts analysis of competitor products and services and draws comparison to Tunstall offerings, in order that we stay ahead of the market.
- Communicates the central roadmap and portfolio changes to the local team and ensures a good understanding of decisions made.
|Knowledge, skills and experience competencies:|
· Proposition and product management expertise
· Financial management skills
· Proven product marketing expertise, ideally gained in a healthcare environment (or similar)
· Successful track record in product launches
· Strong communications and influencing skills
· Strong numerical bias and expertise, able to present business case data clearly
· Willing to juggle several priorities at any one time
· Happy to work across team boundaries to get things done – good team player
· Fluent in English
Group Marketing are accountable for the overall portfolio of products and services for the Tunstall Group. They develop the financial and business cases for new products ensuring we meet the majority of territory and customers’ needs, within resource constraints. They track and manage financial performance of products in the Portfolio to enable decisions about the portfolio to be made across the Group.
The Territory Product Marketing managers own the territory roadmap and works alongside the Group team, maintaining excellent two-way communication, being consulted about matters such as proposition requirements, market and customer demands, business cases, pricing, roadmap scheduling and channel strategy.
The territory product marketing function is responsible for ensuring the Local territory requirements are met with internal or external solutions.