|Job title:||Service Development Data Analyst|
|Location:||Tunstall Healthcare (UK) Ltd|
|Main purpose of role:|
The main purpose of the Service Development Data Analyst will be to conduct full lifecycle analysis of business data requirements. You will provide data and business support to the Service Development and Delivery Team using Excel and other appropriate reporting tools. You will also monitor contract, team and business performance against targets and performance indicators and help to identify improvements.
|Key responsibilities and results areas:|
Key Responsibilities and Key Results Areas
- Provide a positive customer experience for key stakeholders, Corporate Clients and Business Partners by producing accurate and insightful data analysis of operational performance.
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques and producing highly effective reports to challenging deadlines.
- Utilise and develop data collection software, tools and other strategies that optimize statistical accuracy and quality
- Extract and review data from company systems, ensuring data integrity is maintained.
- Identify, analyze, interpret and report on trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct data problems.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with total attention to detail and accuracy.
- Produce business reports and present data in an accessible and unambiguous fashion to all levels, often conveying difficult concepts in easily interpreted graphical forms or flowcharts.
- Present findings back directly to key stakeholders, using strong communication skills and excellent business judgement.
- Although the role will be predominately office based, on occasion travelling may be required to other Tunstall sites and stakeholder locations.
|Knowledge, skills and experience competencies:|
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
A team player able to work with all operational and management levels.
Excellent core communication and presentation skills.
Excellent numeracy skills
Good planning, organisational and time management skills
Adaptable, resilient, and a problem solver.